Need help with your consumer loan?


Pepper does not currently offer consumer loans in Ireland. However, we service some consumer loans on behalf of third parties that own the loans. While the owner may not be a regulated entity, Pepper is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to service consumer loans. If you have a general query about your loan or are in or concerned about financial difficulties, please contact us at 0818 818 181.


1. Complete an Income and Expenditure form:


For Consumer Loans, i.e. loans that are not secured on your mortgage, we may ask you to complete an Income and Expenditure form (I&E) to get a detailed understanding of your finances. It is helpful to gather all your relevant information, including bills, receipts, and documents, before you fill in your I&E. It is important to include your basic living expenses. Completing one of these forms is useful as it may help you to think of ways to reduce or cut your spending and expenses. The I&E should be filled out fully and accurately.


2. Speak to us:


The Arrears Support Unit (ASU) responsible for your loan can help you complete the I&E. We can provide help over the phone. If you would prefer to meet in person, we will arrange a meeting in our offices, or another location that is convenient to us both. We prefer to meet in a Pepper office as this provides a secure and private environment for everyone, and we can do this in person or over video call. You may wish to bring a trusted adviser or accountant with you if you feel this would be useful. Contact us in advance if you wish to have a third party attend the meeting with you. Please contact us at 0818 818 181.


Independent advice:

You may prefer to seek independent advice from your financial advisor or from MABS (the Money Advice and Budgeting Service). MABS is a national, free, confidential, and independent advice service for people in debt difficulties or in danger of getting into debt difficulties. The Useful Contacts section provides details on MABS and other useful contacts.


Supporting documents

We may also ask you to provide additional documents so that we can fully assess your situation.

Forms and Documents



Income & Expenditure form

If you are outside of the Mortgage Arrears Process, download the income and expenditure form.

Guide to Completing a Standard Financial Statement

Download the Guide to Completing the SFS.

Get In Touch


Our friendly and experienced team is here to help you by offering the right support whenever you need it.