Pepper manages residential and buy-to-let mortgages on behalf of Irish retail banks and international investors. The company is rated “above average” by Standard & Poor’s for primary and special residential servicing.
We are experienced in managing residential loans in accordance with the Code of Conduct of Mortgage Arrears (CCMA). We devise innovative solutions and deliver a first-class service to all customers.
- Customer service
- Loan maintenance and administration
- Storage of documentation (e.g. loan files, security deeds)
- Payment processing
- Manage asset insurance and life cover
- Outreach programmes
- Reactive early arrears management
- Trace activity
- Manage borrowers in accordance with CCMA – engage, and assess cooperation, circumstances and affordability
- Offer and execute full suite of restructure/forbearance strategies
- Offer and execute a range of consensual workout strategies
- Initiate and manage enforcement proceedings
- Asset management
- Operate effective credit framework
- Appoint and manage third-party suppliers
- An effective and proven ability to drive customer engagement and improve cash collections across early and late-stage arrears accounts;
- Loan restructuring and workout teams that are established and highly experienced, with a proven record of implementing a range of strategies and tools targeted at maximising loan recovery;
- Significant experience servicing distressed and heavily impaired residential loan portfolios;
- An effective model operating throughout Ireland and the UK;
- Servicing teams supported by innovative IT systems;
- A strong operational risk framework.